WATER TREATMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
Globally, value-added water treatment service providers play a much needed role in the water infrastructure sector. Whether it is the ability to bring specialized experience, efficiencies in purchasing and centralized management or hard to secure financing, private companies in the water sector have repeatedly provided lower cost products and improved services to clients around the world.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
Whether your business model is build, own & operate (BOO), design build operate (DBO), operation & maintain (O&M) or turnkey equipment supply, H2OProfessionals understand what it takes for each model to be successful. We are not aware of any individual that has successfully negotiated and closed more water sales agreements than the principals of H2OProfessionls.
AGREEMENTS & WARRENTY STRUCTURE THAT HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED
The barrier for entry of new players in the value added water treatment space is daunting. The experience needed in all stages from financing, to design, to construction, to proper operation and maintenance is all critical. Without experienced guidance, an error in any of these steps could cause a company to be contractually bound to a long-term financial burden or more likely cause a company to be too risk-averse to be competitive.
Most companies view water sales agreements as the sole domain of attorneys with a specific purpose to limit liability and minimize risk. While those protective elements are critical, the benefit of many years of actual operating experience can help shape a document based on practical matters that is less onerous for all parties with a goal of shared risk and reward that is significantly more acceptable to clients. A thorough understanding, learned through experience, of the actual risks can also help make your financial offers more competitive.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
H2OProfesssionals can immediately bring many years of experience and proven results in these critical areas to your business to ensure your success. We can support you with:
- Guidance and Introduction to key markets including market analysis, leading due diligence effort for legal entity establishment, most favorable tax treatment and local logistics.
- Introduction to strategic local partners and investors in select markets.
- Creation and Implementation of a business plan specific to your service offerings and target markets.
- Facilitate introduction to key government contacts, legal advisement, key personnel recruiters, local logistics and potential clients in select markets.
- Marketing & branding (all aspects including strategy, website & collateral production, brand development and implementation).
- Sales strategies and implementation specific to your services and markets.
- Proposal preparation, pricing and strategic evaluation.
- Water Sale Agreement, Equipment Sale Agreement and Warranty drafting and negotiation.
- Market Analysis.