Solutions for Water Technology Sector Leaders
TitlSolutions for Water Technology Sector Leaderse. Double click me.
Stay in the loop! Sign up for our FREE Updates
"Support for water treatment professionals".
The water treatment sector has experienced tremendous growth over the last 20 years. With the world population projected to increase by an additional three billion inhabitants over the next 50 years and finite natural resources, demand for water treatment equipment is predicted to grow at an even higher rate. This opportunity is being met by an ever-growing number of new players in this sector, competing mainly on price and forcing even the most value added products to become commoditized.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR BUSINESS
The principals at H2OProfessionals have been involved in some of the most successful equipment sales efforts in the water treatment industry. Our principals have developed campaigns that have produced explosive growth for new products in the very conservative water industry. Equally important, we have been able to repeatedly achieve market acceptance while maintaining high margins. We have negotiated supply agreements with most of the major players in the industry and brought companies into markets in the Americas, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
AGREEMENTS & WARRENTY STRUCTURE THAT HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED
From a manufacturer’s perspective, warranties are primarily tools to limit liability and minimize risk. While those protective elements are critical, proper document structure with the benefit of many years of actual operating experience can help shape a document that is also practical.
Working with your engineers and legal support we can help you do a thorough risk and cost analysis to create a warranty that provides your clients with the degree of protection they demand and that sets you apart from your competitors while limiting your liability to a quantifiable and acceptable level.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
H2OProfesssionals can immediately bring many years of experience to your business to ensure your success. We can support you with:
- Guidance and Introduction to key markets including market analysis, leading due diligence effort for legal entity establishment, most favorable tax treatment and local logistics.
- Introduction to strategic local partners in select markets.
- Creation and Implementation of business plan specific to your equipment offerings and target markets.
- Facilitate introduction to key contacts, legal advisement, key personnel recruiters, local logistics and potential clients in select markets.
- Marketing & branding (all aspects including strategy, website & collateral production, brand development and implementation).
- Sales strategies and implementation specific to your services and markets.
- Proposal preparation, pricing and strategic evaluation.
- Equipment Sale and Global Supply Agreements and Warranty drafting and negotiation.
- Assistance with Strategic Sales Support and Warehousing.