H2OProfessionals provide support to equipment manufacturers, service providers, utility chief executives, private equity firms, investors and others responsible for water treatment, water re-use and renewable energy equipment, infrastructure and services.
H2OProfessionals supports its clients with the experience of hundreds of successful projects by working with a proven team of industry experts in the US, Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. The team averages 27+ years in the industry and can leverage extensive relationships in key markets as a route to your successful project completion or accelerated growth and commercialization.
H2OProfessionals provide you with immediate access to proven, executive level professionals who understand your business without the costs and long-term commitments of hiring and training new personnel. We provide access to the tools you require to accomplish your goals without the long development cycles.
The H2OProfessionals team supports water technology leaders on matters ranging from Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Entity Establishment, Business Development, Commercial and Technical advisement. Please call, text or email H2OProfessionals to see how we can ensure your success!
- Guidance and introduction to key markets (market analysis and lead of due diligence effort for legal entity establishment, most favorable tax treatment and local logistics).
- Introduction to strategic local partners and investors.
- Creation and implementation of short and long-term business plans.
- Facilitate introduction to key government contacts, legal advisement, personnel recruiters, local logistics and potential clients.
- Marketing & branding (all aspects including strategy, website & collateral production, brand development and implementation).
- Sales strategy development and implementation.
- Proposal preparation, pricing and strategic evaluation.
- Public/Private/Partnership (PPP) structure including Water Sale Agreements, Equipment Sale Agreement & Warranty drafting and negotiation.
Investment, Mergers / Acquisitions
- Market Analysis
- Lead technical market, entity and asset evaluation due diligence.
- Client’s engineer (preparation of RFP’s and bid specification documents, vetting bidders).
- Evaluation of bids.
- Complete audit and evaluation of existing plants for buyouts, acquisitions and upgrades.
- Replace part or all of your energy supply to your desalination or water re-use plant with affordable, reliable, clean renewable energy under a turnkey equipment, lease or power purchase agreement (PPA) arrangement.